Acryl-R® SM5522 is a one-component, solvent release acrylic sealant. It is a non-corrosive sealant with excellent adhesion to PVC, aluminum, glass and a variety of painted surfaces without priming. It remains ductile in the presence of ultraviolet and infrared radiation. Can be used for sealing flashing joints, which are mechanically fixed.
- Remains permanently elastic
- Excellent adhesion to clean GALVALUME®, GALVALUME PLUS®, ACRYLUME®, ZINCALUME®, Kynar 500®, PVC, polyvinyl fluoride and siliconized polyester painted metal surfaces
- Elongation (ASTM D412) min. 200%
- Service Temperature Range 0°F to 180°F
- Peel Strength 5 p.i.w. AAMA 800-92
- 10.1 oz. Cartridge (30 Cartridges / Case)